Friday, 15 January 2010

I have moved


So, this is my first post of 2010. Therefore, this is my first post of the decade, and apparently, my first post since August of last year?! But this is also the last post I'll be making on My Friend Gouache as I now have a new blog, which can be found here. My Friend Gouche and all the old posts will stay here for a while longer, but please see the new site for any new projects and news. Thank you for stopping by My Friend Gouache over the last 14 months, I will look forward to seeing you over at the new site. Bye for now! x

42 comments:

  1. 如果擬任為輸贏是最重要的事,那你輸了..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 逛到你的部落格,第一個感覺就很好,希望每次更新都是美好的開始,也祝你天天都都開心喔........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你 ............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judge not a book by its cover.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................... ............

    ReplyDelete